<Classic WoW era>Looking for more players for BRD onwards BiS gear collection and then raids

My guild is called Apocalypse and we’re a casual friendly guild currently recruiting any class that is 50+ to complete pre raid BiS runs followed by raids. Our run times vary, so that every one has a chance to attend, whether that be on a weekend or during the week. Although we will take any class, below are a few classes that would be very ideal. Our progression is going fast but want to create 2 groups to take on BRD, so we don’t get too many people going after the same loot -

Shaman (Healer)
Hunter
Rogue
Druid (Healer or tank)

Server cluster - Pyrewood Village is clustered/connected with: Mirage Raceway and Nethergarde Keep

Please reply if this sounds ideal for your WoW Classic era journey and you want to raise your game to pre raid and then raid events.

1 Like

Ohh what a discrimination to low levels… I dont promise that people lower than 50 make a guild and try to kill you all :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: (Just kidding)

It seems great, I hope you are growing enough!

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: Things are better now and have mostly moved on from BRD to LBRS and beyond, seems to be a nostalgia surge for classic at the moment.

Hey

Im looking to start my classic journey is your server cluster a good place to begin.

It’s not bad tbh, although the PvP cluster is more populated. However there are quite a few guilds with 500+ members so easy to get started :slight_smile: . Feel free to look us up if you start classic!

In this server you will avoid GDKP and tons of bots that you will see on PvP servers.

I am not in the guild but I have a few characters at that server (still leveling) and it is what i have seen. It is more populated in the alliance side than in horde one. However, it is fine at the Horde side as I have seen anyway :slight_smile: