Classic Wrath Classic Demo Levelling Build 30/41/0

I used to be a retail TBC and WotLK (retail) addict, raiding at the highest level (on my backwoods server) and heavily into theory crafting. After a bit of burnout I stopped for a brief break early in Cata. The next time I logged in was about 2 months ago!

I’ve enjoyed shadowlands but rerolled a lock and started levelling classic with a view to reliving some of my glory days of TBC…hit 70 about 3 days ago, so have missed TBC but now looking forward to Wrath.

Anyway, back in the day when I levelled retail WotLK I remember levelling using (I think) a 30/41/0 SM/FG build (the main highlights were a combination of syphon life and FG) that had very little downtime, great survivability questing and worked well in instas. However, I can’t remember the exact build spec, and the only links I can find are old forum posts to modern retail talent calculators so, ofc, don’t work.

I was hoping that one of you more experienced locks might remember the spec and offer comment on the following that I have cobbled together. Please comment with suggestions even if you don’t remember it!

If I remember correctly the rotation was pretty much CoA (oe CoD), Corr, spam SB, with incinerate if MC procs (but not sure if MC was ever in the spec)

Thx in advance

1 Like

for lvling Aff is better m8 and if play’d the correct way you hardly ever have to drink, very mana efficient, but demo works aswel but you need to drink a lot.

1 Like

Demo is nice that every 2mins you can pull 10+ mobs for some nice bursts of exp (demon form). But y, afl is more mana efficient.

How engaging is affli lock during lvling?

Affli is the best template by far, you can running and pulling everymobs with corruption / Agony, they die and you still get full life =) (need some gear to be awesome)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.