Classmount get me killed

Hello Everyone!

Noticed a really weird bug on my monk today, when i ride on hers mount (Ban-Lu), she get oneshotted by mobs when they aggro and hunt her, tested first if was anything with the chromie time, aka i´m in BFA-time, and tried to see without sit on my mount, and i dont get killed,

Then i tested to switch mount and when she got aggro and mob attacking she dont get oneshotted, but i tried agaon sit on Ban-Lu and woop woop she got oneshotted, have it happends you?

Be sure to make a bug report in game.

Just tried it on my monk, the damage was same both on the monk mount as well as off of it. Might have been some weird chromie time thing.

Its definetely bugged. I just tested it. Without mount i take about 20 damage from a mob, same when i sit on any other mount. One the monk class mount i take 300 damage/40% of health per hit. Tested it on my level 15 monk in Chromie time(Legion/Val’sharah).

Tested it on other classes(Warrior, Shaman, Paladin, Rogue, Mage and DK) and they don’t have this problem.

Maybe you should lay off the mana buns, you’re slowing Ban-Lu down :joy_cat:

Jokes aside, I hope that gets fixed. I love Ban-Lu, he is my go to old world mount and I hope I can have him with dynamic flying in future!

1 Like

Only class mount that kills me is Druid flight-form. If I log out up in the air in flight-form when I log back in I am no longer in flight-form so I plummet to instant death.
So I’ve given up on flight-form on my druid alt.

We’ve seen similar complaints with the chauffer driven bike too.