Claws of Shirvallah

Please please please consider bringing back Claws of Shirvallah
Whether it’s a glyph , a cool interesting quest chain, or collecting materials or an item…
Please bring it back
Honestly thought it was such a cool form for feral druids and think it would pair incredibly well with the Werebear form, both have a similar stance animation

Ideally just adding it as a new customisation option would be the best
Just do not, I repeat, DO NOT make it limited time only

5 Likes

you can use the toy to transform into a very similar form :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm which toy?
Still not the same
Theres a reddit thread I found while trying to google the toy, loads of people there want Claws back too

The art team is pumping out amazing stuff all the time…i wonder why the people in charge wont let them add some new forms.

Hopefully Blizzard keep the current momentum with new things for Races / Classes
and we can finally get Claws of Shirvallah back
I truly hope

I hope so too. One thing preventing me from playing feral is the form. Druid werebear form is just the best thing they added to the druids. I want something similer for feral.

1 Like

Oh please no! that form was ugly af! one thing that is missing is working on more forms for us druids, the tier sets are always ugly, so why not spend more time on designing more customization options for us lovely druids…since most transmog is meaningless for us druids anyway.

You don’t have to use it then :stuck_out_tongue: But plenty of players would love to see its return

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.