Click to move keeps turning itself on when I log in

I keep having to turn it off when I log in (usually the next day after a PC restart but sometimes twice in the same day).

I’ve tried resetting my WTF and Interface files, I am not using any addons and it is still doing it. I really do not want to have to reinstall as I don’t have the fastest internet. Is anyone else having this issue? It’s annoying to having to keep turning it off when I log in.

Either you have some permission troubles, or you’re just not loggigng out properly (stuff like that happens to me when I disconnect usually). Are you the kind of person who hits alt+F4 to close the game?

Thanks for the reply. I’m not someone who alt F4s out of the game. I usually press the exit game button and don’t wait the 20 seconds if that counts?

I may just have to do a full reinstall as I have tried googling the issue and it seems like no one else has the problem so it must be something on my end.

I have the exact opposite problem in that it keeps switching off. Can happen without even exiting

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.