Cliffside Wylderdrake: Black Hair drop is bugged

you need to go outside man,to the street.

1 Like

I go out enough to not make any irrelevant comments about a topic of a video game issue and not involve it with real-life.

i doubt it.

1 Like

Why don’t you quote my whole sentence? Get out of here coward.

really forget about that 41 character kill rare every day man.is not good for you.

why would anyone waste so much time on life because of a video game appearance?

you are sick .

1 Like

That’s kinda normal for people that play wow.

its not normal.

1 Like

Maybe not for u.

I don’t know which rares you need, and you might already be aware of this spreadsheet, but in case you haven’t seen it yet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ai3vIQL-UtfEELByFP6idQLQWZGRV8SJ2BQYSvIPowQ/edit#gid=0

(Sorry OP! I hope you manage to get your situation fixed. :< )

1 Like

Thank you for your effort to help however the one I need drops from Blightfur, Blightpaw the Depraved and/or High Shaman Rotknuckle. <3 Jesus christ though, it’s nice having nice people like you who try to help and weirdos like above who is just here to splash hatred towards people whom he envies. xD

But, this is the “beauty” of gambling.
It’s possible to roll a coin heads forever. Very unlikely, but possible.
My condolences, anyway.

I got this on my second kill ever just now, so unfortunately I would say it’s pure bad luck on your part. If I could, I would gladly let you have it, because it will always drop again at some point for me in the future.

Gz. You and people like you absolutely prove my point. This item is supposed to be gotten pretty easily if you are not bugged like me and many other people. But if you for whatever reason leave this item to farm last, it simply doesn’t drop. I’ve been getting reports of many others not receiving it in 250-300+ tries and this one being the only one they’re missing like me.

U beter w8 for a hotfix then, no point farming if bugged.

I’m not gonna know when it is hotfixed if it ever will be because Blizzard simply won’t mention it in patch notes. We’re talking about a company with customer support personnels sending you a saved template, copy-pasta responses for the sake of having answered tickets and get their salary at the end of the month.

i hope you never get it, you sound very unpleasant.

I do hope you get everything you wish both from WoW and in-real-life. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I completely understand how you feel, I have killed all 3 on 6 to 8 alts each day for a while now and still no drop. I thought maybe if I first unlocked other appearances it would eventually drop but yet still nothing to date and all other manuscripts usually drop after 3 or 4 kills.
And a little note to the nasty haters on this thread you have enough time to come and be toxic on the forums perhaps you should “get out on the street” more.
Farming is a big part of mmos and if on the right shard even 41 alts can be done very quickly. If you don’t agree with someone’s play style or choices there is no need to be toxic about it just close the page and move one. PĂ©ligro I am 100% with you and the drop systems and issues are not isolated to just the manuscripts but so much more in game and it is not simply RNG.

Well, you literally just typed down everything that has been on my mind, when I first saw the comments above but I just didn’t even see any point of responding to them because if they were to understand what I was going to say, they wouldn’t have made such comments in first place. But, it made me uber happy to see people like you exist. <3 xoxo

Well let’s be honest whoever joins a conversation anywhere on the internet with no good intention of even pretending to contribute to the topic but simply be demeaning and insulting is just plain TOXIC. WoW is a community and people should assist and advise each other and those who do not want to can just remain mute. I am glad you have made your post as it will hopefully raise awareness to this ‘bug’, Dragonflight has had an unfortunate release window just before the holidays and unfortunately a lot of things have slipped through the cracks bug wise and cosmetics/mogs etc
(which is why I play personally) are not on top of the priority list as much as class tuning and encounters etc
 but it will come especially with dragonriding being such an important new addition to the expansion. I am just grateful to be back on Azeroth and to get to soar through the skies and hopefully sooner than later with a black haired wylderdrake :slight_smile: and wish you the same