ClosedNonAction

Alterac Valley is being abused by Horde over 3 hours. They are exploiting the game.

While they could easily win the game for 3 hours, they aimlessly kill the players that constantly revive in the Alliance cave, causing them to go afk, and this cycle continues for hours because the newly joined alliance players are also constantly included in this battleground. Frankly, in my opinion, this would be a violation of the terms of conditions. Alliance players cannot effectively use the game-time they paid for and are forcibly banned from a specific battleground.

I would appreciate your help. I can share screenshots about this if desired.

Best Regards

30 Likes

Yes i am in the same one.

1 Like

Hi,

Glaxidus is right.
Horde is abusing a never ending AV, they keep farming honor 24/7 for every Alliance player that joins.

@Blizzard please look into this and if possible kill Van to end the BG.

1 Like

They are doing that for more than 3 hours now…
Please Blizzard ban all of them for at least a few days…

I took screenshots with list of horde players in these abusive gameplay.
I hope blizzard will loot at it.

2 Likes

Berny does not approve of such guilds.

2 Likes

i hope they ban you

2 Likes

Oh no! Anyway…

2 Likes

BAN THIS S**T GUILD “SEAL TEAM SIX” - abusing AV for 3h 30mins - top guy with over 650 honorable kills

6 Likes

I want my money back. Game is unplayable

2 Likes

Hello, I fully endorse pvp in BG’s

2 Likes

I can confirm the abuse by horde players. Endless gank at the alliance revive spot. I have had to /afk as there seems to be no end to it. I mean someone there had over 250 killing blows!

I have a video of the abuse/exploit.

1 Like

Nice stuck here and an AV going for 3 and a half hour.

I hobe you get ban + rank 1

1 Like

They’re just forcing players to leave get the deserter debuff and rejoin the same one every 15 minutes. Needs to be dealt with this is clearly greifing and its been on for 4 hours now.

3 Likes

I have sat here for all of this BG and they have just been sperging, Sack everyone of them

2 Likes

just close this av please? and ban horde’s bots on A side that made it possible? I reported a few.

2 Likes

How can a multi billion COMPANY BE SO INCOMPETENT THAT THERE ISN’T A SINGLE GM THAT CAN FIX THIS THAT HAS BEEN GOING FOR OVER 4H ??? ARE YOU GUYS F******** KIDDING ME?

4 Likes

HELLOOO??? anybody at work or you all stuck at leveling to 25?

2 Likes

can confirm it, joined 3 times. horde was always able to end this, but they exploit our cave to camp our graveyard to farm honor.
obvious zone exploiting.

2 Likes

Could we get a ban on allys for playing this bad? Wasting my time here. Actually get a group and do someting, don’t just cry.

1 Like

Alterac Valley 1 is the exploited battleground. Requesting customer support, playing this game since Vanilla and never seen such an exploit before.

3 Likes