Clown coding. When is it going to be fixed?

rogues are so overpowered so these bugs balance it out a bit

In that case we need a bug to reduce WL dps to balance that out in pve a bit aswell.

rofl yeah i remember this being a thing in Classic too. EZ flare, amazing for hunters but i can see it being a nuisance for stealthies.
for RP reasons: Mah pet’s just sniffin’ sumthing that’s off

1 Like

Thank you for beta testing TBC classic.

i bet alot of rogues faced those issues idk why they remain silent
 glad you posted it and hope blizzard will fix their game before ph5 but ye god bless the believers.
P.S. no spell batch b t w - still in flare even if im africa already :upside_down_face: Clos?! what Clos? once you Clos you get fully doted + death coil thru kekW, Perception my duck just play with a warlock cuz Paranoia is hella bugged. Just no point goin over all your points sadly but its true.

It’s 2021 and people still use that line
 Yes because nothing changed you get what you are paying for, want extra
 Go make it possible or quit, this concept didn’t change, it could be 2121 and it’ll be the same

saying the guy which dots bypass Clos 99% of the time, and see u from zimbabwe even if ur behind his back, thanks for proper Paranoia coding i guess. Meanwhile hooman rogue barely find enemy rogues with perception but suddenly got sapped by a rogue playing with a warlock(thanks Paranoia again ^^) dont forget druids tho doe they awlays find you first :upside_down_face:

Managed to find some more.

The tomb in ROL not providing LOS to totems.
The tomb in ROL not providing LOS to AOE.
Warrior charge being able to clip through ramps on BE.
Eyes not being picked up randomly.

We need to report all rogue bugs so it gets fixed ASAP!

As it should be

What does it mean?

Can you elaborate?

Can you explain that too?

Seems about correct. I cast Fearie Fire nearly 80% succesfull on cloaked rogues.

Fellguards are the worst pet, they follow you when stealthed and start attacking which is authentic amongst pets.

Terrain and los isn’t working properly inside arena’s. Melee can hit through every kind of terrain.

Alot of players are indeed desynching intentionally and cannot be hit by melee attacks or abilities.

In the Ruins of Lordaeron you get feared through textures and get teleported to random spots.

etc

A 14 year old game relaunched and reworked is worse than the state of Cyberpunk when it got released as a brand new game.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.