Clutch phase problem

Late coming into Shadowlands expansion, but i cant seem to get any pets to spawn in the House of Constructs… Whenever i enter that area all pets are gone,if i go back to previous area i can see them again…
Anyone know why and how to fix it?

I don’t know the specific issue you’re seeing, but you nailed it with the word “phase”.

I have noticed that some areas are phased while you have certain quests in your log in that area, and not only pets but also World Quest NPCs don’t appear until you have completed or abandoned the quests that is causing it.

So comb your Quest Log for possible culprits.

Oh man,i got so many from previous expansion i want to finish… Will the problem go away once i reach 60 and get flying?

Nope. It will go away when the quest is no longer in your log.

But the quest that causes the phasing will not be from an older expansion. It needs to be a quest that affects the exact zone and area you are in.

I remember getting caught on one in Maldraxxus. I can’t remember exactly what it was, but it totally messed up the area where you get the quest to climb the tower and find books as you go.

OK, but i am done in that area and have no more quests… I only have the last of the maldraxxis campaign left to do

Maybe it’s somet6hing in that, then.

I just sent a character over there, and see Animated Cruors, and a couple of Pulsating Maggots, so there should be pets available once you have gotten back to normal phasing.

OK, thx… i will finish the area and come back…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.