Coffer Key Shard with x5 radiant echo

I did not get the expected Coffer Key Shard after completing the Radiant Echoes event.

I have done the event with a Raid in x5.
I scored about 700 and only got 36xShards, when another got 195.

Retried, I did 920 of score. Half the raids had 225x Shards while the other half (including me) 37x Key Shards.

I was answered by support that it seems that only one echo was taken into account but only 4 others were deduced. They know the situation and recommend me report the situation as a bug to see how many players are affected by this problem.
So let’s introduce yourself here if you faced the same issue.

Just did the daily quest in Isle of Dorn which rewards 25 Coffer Key shard. Sadly, I didn’t get anything so there seems to be an issue here. Supporting this thread.

Worldsoul Memory x5, guild raid team, we all got similar scores. 800-900. I received 37 coffer key shards, where some guild mates received 220+. Others in raid reported same bug as well with low key shards received. Nice to waste 5 radiant echoes blizzard. thumbs up!

Same happend for me. Almost same scenario. Lost radiant echoes to this bug (boutiful keys and valorstones). This sucks hard!

Same.

Scored 1400 in a raid - got 37 shards. Everybody in raid also only got 37 shards.

This is a loss of 3 items from delve.