Cogfrenzy's Construction Frenzy - quest made by sadists

Am I the only one who thinks that?!?! I am 100% sure I’m not, today It took me some 40min to finish it for, running around the map and trying to find some projects in order to do it but I couldn’t find any project faster. There are probably 100-150 players there and most of them are trying to do the same thing. I don’t get the point of having quests like this, they are useless, just time consuming and frustrating. So yeah I do believe that this quest was made by some sadist who in his/hers spare time tortures animals and some other sick stuff.

This quest is also rare. With blueprints, also rare. Got my first today after 5 weeks. I have no time to play any other character after 8.2.

That quest feels just like the requisition quests from Nazjatar. Used to spend 1-1.5+ hours doing them (I give up third day) with pretty much half the people in the zone looking for the same items for the quest but they nerfed the quests to only needing between 3-5 of the items for them rather than 10 now. Should do the same with this quest. Or just have you do 1 contribution to a project. Either that or spawn more and faster…

The quests are doable, you just stated why you cannot complete it quickly: there are many players online as the same time you are.

What you can do is complete them very early in the morning or late at night.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.