Coins of the Isle & Iskaara Tuskarr Upgrades

Hello all ! !
I will try and keep this short and sweet, but would like to see a change if at all possible “fingers crossed” lol.
While fishing in DF either in or out of fishing pools you have a chance to get coins of the isle’s, copper, sliver, gold, Why are these not account bound ? as most fishing related items if not all are, including the Iskaara Tuskarr net upgrade mats like the strong seavine etc etc, just makes sense tbf.
And my second point/question is Ominous conch on alow drop rate again fishing in or out of pools, im at that point where i need one item to complete every net upgrade, but atm this is what i have do. 1st fish for stupid amounts of time to farm ominous conch with a low drop rate to then only to waste them on Lurkers when one of the 4 mini boss wont spawn, when one does spawn tho it only has a small chance to drop the one item i need… thats just naughty Blizz dont you think Rng yea but that is meh!! any chance this could be sorted or atleast raise the dam drop rate on said items… just a random thought as i sit here FISHING!!! “pulls out hair” ?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.