Collecting Appearances in The War Within

I would also like to see:

1. The “this item cant be traded if sold” popup removed for non-current raids. It makes selling items very tedious.

2. Transmogs for Warlocks with Glyph of Felguard

a. Cosmetic items from the Trading Post are auto learned and so the 2H appearances can’t be used for Glyph of Felguard.

b. Warlocks can’t transmog a 2H to look like an item we have the appearance for.

c. 2H sometimes don’t drop for warlocks.

1. Doing mog runs with friends results in less loot via the personal loot system, making mog runs more efficient to do alone, which is lame. Just let it dump 20 items from each boss. much more fun.

what about items from for example Feats of Strength like the chosen one , i got back then with my Mage and rogue it so plate and Mail set still not since u cant get the full myth set only with the Feats of Strength. any changes here maybe ?

I’m so happy hearing this news!! thanks alot!! and also i wanted to ask, is the replica HW/GM gear going to be removed of the class restriction learning aswell? ALL I NEED for is this… Since i can buy with my warlock/mage the plate/leather/mail gear, and also ALL the HW/GM weapons… and also both my allies and horde chars can use the rank 8 rbg tittle (knight captain,legionnaire) i WOULD LOVE to buy those items with the viable one’s that have completed the achievement and send em via mail, or unlock the appearance for the others ones aswell!! I HOPE you did this!!!

1 Like

Please consider to also make “cosmetic” class appearances learnable by any class (f.e. the old classic pvp transmogs). Either go all or nothing.

1 Like

Alternatively, just make the “10 rbg” skins unlockable via battleground blitz (and also make the old BfA rated pvp essence buyable via solo shuffle/blitz).

Thank you! Looking forward to see this change in action!

Love it! Thank you :smile:

All hail Kaivax, he with good news!

But genuinely, thank you, I love these changes! :dracthyr_heart:

No. Let us mog down sure but a warlock in plate or mail no. Keep some sembelabce of class fantasy. Caster in heavy plate is ridiculous

Do this also quest rewards. If gears dont thing for my hunter. Like cloth or leather.

Next patch My hunter can appearances every gears for done quests, right?

Where did Blitz go… was easy way to farm Marks…

1 Like

Also please account- wide for skip raid quests for alts! After first character done quest

1 Like

Such a good thought, my brother. It isn’t enjoyable to do the same quests repeatedly when you need just the last boss tmog/mount for the collection. I just physically don’t have time to do it. But if you could share it account-wide, once your main character finished this quest, this would be so much game changer and make me interested in doing this raid on multiple characters.

Hi, has this been implemented yet?

The anniversary patch, which would be…semi-soon. No date far as I’m aware.

Alright, thanks!

They come on 11.0.5 patch as same WoW’s 20th time
What I read they said.

WoW’s birthday are in November

Happy fashionista noises.

Dreams can come true!

well before the actual anniversary