Collector’s Edition game epic key- exchange US > EU

Stop saying this bs, there no law “disable gifts && bnet wallet for russian accounts”. It’s just a simple rusophobia from them, nothing more, nothing less. Im ukrainian, and i very sad because a lot of my friends will gone from WoW on TWW release, because they can’t get it on their accounts. Blizzard is “uniting” people, eksdee.

3 Likes

Sanctions would never work if countries could just bypass them by receiving gifts. This not in Blizzard’s control.

I have every sympathy for the OP who is unable to get their game. It sucks.

5 Likes

That’s total in Blizzard control. In gaming only blizzard doing crap like this, steam didn’t and other platforms like steam. They don’t disable their wallets, they don’t disable gifts and etc.

2 Likes

Making a new key and disabling the old 1 is a piece of cake…
Charging someone VAT or country tax ie £5 to swap the key is fair and should be allowed…
Not helping your customers that have payed for a CE key by accident and ruining the moment is unfair…

2 Likes

THANK U!

Game code successfully exchanged! I got EU code. And activate it!
THANK ALL U GUYS!

4 Likes

Have same problem. Friend from USA bought for me and my husband 2 collectors edition. Since it was cheaper, he would bring the boxes later when he arrived. And the code in the store’s support said that it has no binding. Now it turned out that the codes are still linked to the NA region and everyone refuses to help. Mazazin refers to the support of Battle net - They just say that they can’t do anything. At the same time, the gear store blizzard com He claims that they have information that the codes do not have a lock and all problems should be solved by Battle net.
Just some kind of scam

Answer from Blizzard Gear Store
17 june. 2024 г., 15:35

The codes are not region specific so, you will be able to use the code.

Have a great day!

And also today answer…

We were told by Blizzard themselves the codes are not region specific. Blizzard has also told us to relay in game inquires to them.

If you reach out to battle net for in game inquiries, they will help you resolve the issue since we cannot handle in game related inquiries.

If you have not already done so, please do open a ticket and a game master will get back to you.