Collector's Edition game epic key- exchange US > EU

My sister bought me a collector’s edition of wow in the USA. but I did not know about the regional affiliation of the keys. Now I can’t activate the key because I have an EU account. I would gladly exchange for the EU version. I saw on the forum that Australian players had similar problems - they bought the EU/UK version by mistake.

Hi there Моникосса,

I’m sorry to hear about this, but Customer Support is unable to assist with exchanging regional codes and you’d need to ask your sister to check with the point of purchase:

I hope you can still work something out!

3 Likes

its not gift. its box from blizz gear store “World of Warcraft: The War Within 20th Anniversary Collector’s Edition”

And there is no indication of regional affiliation anywhere here. Just simple - " * World Of Warcraft: The War Within Epic Edition Game Key"

Hello Моникосса!

While our previous answer was correct, we have recently received new directives that may allow us to help you in such a situation.

Would you be so kind as to open a ticket to our customer support agents explaining the situation? They’ll be able to check your case and determine the best approach for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

writing ticket… ty <3