Collectors edition

Hi there, I just want know how will it work if I purchase the shadowlands collectors edition, I have already bought the shadowlands epic edition when it was announced, main question is how will the whole credit on balance work if I purchase it at a retailer?

The way I understand it is, if I’ve already purchased the epic edition of shadowlands then I won’t have to pay the full 119 bucks for the collectors edition right?

Not rly. I also bought the Epic edition when Shadowlands was first announced then I pre-ordered a physical Collectors from Amazon. Last week when my physical collectors came I simply redeemed the game key on my battle.net account and the money that I previously spent on the digital Epic edition was refunded to my battle.net account since that how it works. So if you dont want to spend extra just get a physical collectors.

Dostaniesz zwrot za pierwotnie kupioną edycję - tj. jeżeli była to Epic Edition to za epic, a jeżeli podstawka upgradowana później to tylko za podstawkę - w formie salda na koncie. Promocja na zwrot jest ważna tylko do 31 marca 2021.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.