Come join my M+ journey!

Come join my journey into mythic+!
I’ll be running keys from 20s and as high as I can go with random pugs. I try to upload one video a day with some chill music! Come say hi and follow my YouTube journey o/

https://www.YouTube.com/@ThersWoW

1 Like

eh who are u ?

Someone starting their YouTube journey, I presume.

OP, I wish you the best of luck and happy adventures, but self promotion always kinda is… a bit lacking in taste.

Protip, to avoid this, try this:
Alt-account, make thread: Call it something like “How are they doing this?” that kind of jazz.

Then pretend to be a curious player, wondering for answers about something you saw in the video. Or, you could go about something that impressed you.

examples:
“blah blah, but then midway, that was when X, Y or Z happened. Like, what was that? Can anyone explain?”

“Blah blah, but then midway, that was when X, Y or Z happened. It is the coolest thing I have seen in my life! You can’t tell me different! Just look for yourself!”

so on and on.

Will save you some drama, then you can comment on that thread if it gets traction, being kind and helpful, winning browniepoints and views. All without the sour taste of shameless selfpromotion that many dislike for one reason or another
:dracthyr_heart:
(enjoy the bump and hopeful discussion this springs)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.