Coming back. Mage LF PvE

Hi all, looking for a guild who’s main focus is M+ with HC raiding, possibly Mythic if the days line up. Weekends are a no-go for me unfortunately due to work commitments. So able to raid any combination of weekday evenings. Preferably 2 raid nights per week.

Still rather new to M+ and raiding in general but willing to learn & happy to take on constructive feedback.

Realm transfer possible for the right guild but won’t swap faction. Lok’tar friends.

Hello, We are Same Old Bull a 2 Night Horde Guild on Twisting Nether, we are very interested in recruiting a Mage for our Mythic Team. We are currently 9/9 NM 9/9 HC and 1/9M
We raid Wednesday and Sunday 21:00 - 00:00:
I realise You probably wouldnt attend sunday raids we would be able to work round this with you though.
If you’d like to know more bnet - draftrabbit#2587

Added to Bnet… Sunday at that time would be ok. Only occasionally I may not be able to attend.

Add me on bnet Mods#2952

We raid Thursday and Sunday 20:30 - 23:00

9/9HC

Thanks,

++(H)Lást Rites - Late night raid guild - Kazzak++

Lást Rites is a guild with focus on pve endgame in our own time, but mythic+ and arenas are also often run by the members on daily basis
as we are a community of friends/family/gamers first who play the game for fun!.

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:
Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Thursday- 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Tuesday. optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

++As of right now our progress is:++
Heroic COS 1/2
Heroic BOD 9/9
Mythic BOD 1/9
Heroic Uldir 8/8
Mythic Uldir 2/8

We are now recruiting to fill up our roster for our Heroic team, and to begin planing our Mythic Team Once More!. Therefore we need you!

Tank - Closed - Open For Mythic +
Melee - Shammy - Wind Walker Monk
Ranged - Warlock - Shadow Priest - Boomkin - Shammy- Mage
Healer - resto shammy

If accepted into the guild, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids) so that both you and the guild can feel if we are a good match.If this seems interesting for you to be a part of, don’t hesitate to contact us in game or on discord:

discord.gg/BFmz6qv

ShaunStewart#2220 - Guild Master/Raid Leader/Community Manager.
Windy86#2593 -Guild Affairs /Recruitment/Community Assistant. larryfield#4235 - Council/Raid Assist/Community Assistant.
Magica#2865 - Healing Officer/Council/
Deckhead#2482 - Guild Assist/Recruiment/Council.
Hope to see you in game!.

Kind Regards, Last Rites Team

Greetings!

You sound like the sort of person we would be happy to ‘adopt’! I am Guild Master of Battle Scars, based on Twisting Nether. We’ve existed since 2017 (Nighthold progress) and have had a steady first wing Mythic progress until BfA.

Several people decided to take a break, so we’re attempting to revive our roster to get back to good old days and progress some more again without needing to pug. We’re a great, chill community with all kinds of people. We do M+ together on off-days often, do old transmog runs… anything, as long as we’re having fun.

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we would be happy to have you. :slight_smile:

Battlenet: Joséphine#2827
Discord: Jo (Joséphines)#7387