Coming back mid season

Seems like a bit of a “slog” decided to try more PVP again in this case 2v2 with a friend, of course fully honor geared as we haven’t done any this season properly.

Gaining conquest gear seems like a dross, what I mean by that is its keeping us around 1.8k-2.1k MMR which as you would expect there are players geared to gills, it does play a massive part, we do win games but getting fully geared to be on par with them in that aspect is terrible this late on - i imagine its the same in all seasons.

Earning conq gear is always a miserable joy ride, especially since for some reason theres discrimination between how much conq you earn between all brackets of play so if you want to optimally farm conq you should look at 3v3’s or shuffle outside of your daily win.eee

People who play regularly - oh my god please put inflation on MMR so we can push
People who return - oh my god why is there so much inflation I have green gear don’t want to queue on 2100

try to guess which playerbase matters more to a company

2.1k in 2s in greens is crazy and we dont drop, cause we win, its just a pain and like playing it on hard mode.

unless you play dh they youll be reet

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.