Community Feast Available Every 1.5 Hours

i was thinkin the same. i hope they will calibre the soup upgrades because with few players reaching legendary will become “arduous”

You get more tasks as a result of this. Which can also easily result in your gained rep skyrocketing.

You get more tasks. Evens out or ends up giving you more rep depending on your pace.

2 Likes

perfect. thanks

Thank you for this update. We had a decent amount of people (but not a crowd!), I got a lot of tasks and a whole rank of renown with the feast. I barely got any rep for feasts before. I cannot even compare the experience to what it used to be before and in a very positive way!

Nice. When you implement normal flying i maybe will once leave valdrakken and manage to catch the time this is on.

I can - or any really who turned on the help friend feature on his dragon - give you a lift, so you could unlock the flightpath to connect valdrakken with Iskarra, so you don’t have to wait something that will either never happen or will happen months or years from now
:person_shrugging:

I really appreciate it, but no worries about that. A friend already carried me throught the isle. It is just that i am not going to log in especially for an event. I need to be in the game and do the things i want to do and catch the event because i am already available. With the current dragonriding it is not going to happen i am in the game outside of being in a dungeon which i get called for on discord.

Normal flying will open up the game for me, which means i will be able to catch events too.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.