Completing "Keystone Master" to earn "Fighting with Style: Valorous"

Hi,
I want to ask a question about completing achievements. So, my problem here is that I see the Keystone Master as ‘incompleted’ if I mouse over it when I open the “Fighting with Style: Valorous” achievement page while playing with my “Eldadrin” toon. For that reason, I did not earn “Fighting with Style: Valorous”. However, when I click on the “Keystone Master”, it says that the achievement is completed by “Ajussa”, not “Eldadrin”. If I’m not mistaken, “Ajussa” was the previous name of “Eldadrin”.

On the other hand, when I check the armory page of both of these toons, I see that the Keystone Master achievement is completed although “Fighting with Style: Valorous” is not completed.

I’m a bit confused here. If I purchase a name change service to rename my “Eldadrin”, to “Ajussa”, does it solve my issue? I’ve created a ticket, but they auto replied to me with a bunch of links etc. What else do you suggest to me? Should I try to re-earn “Keystone Master” with my “Eldadrin”?

I hope I could tell you what I need since I’ve used a translator to write down my issue.

Thank you for your time ^^.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.