Concept Bug: Legendary bow

Would be someone please helpful to explain please, I’ve a no understanding why the game hate me with /rnd ?

As today we’ve killed after ~3 month, Sylvana around ± 24 times (nhc/hc) even our 2 other guild hunter’s, never seen this endboss bow! After getting it you’ll need another similar time to upgrade it, some stats say every 20 kills you’ll get it, so another another 20 kills needed to upgrade it from 233. Yes we’re talking about a legendary! This is almost 1 YEAR FARMING.

Solution: It is easy to program and implement , after 5/10? ID it isnt anymore /rnd it is a 100% drop. If you dont know hire people who know it, or lets say willing to implement it.

If you ask 100 hunter about the current design, they properly want punsh you directly into your face for the current design. In AVERAGE you will get it after 40 Weeks (the year has 52 weeks) 9.2 will come in ? Players like me, start hating the game … :slight_smile: And dont tell me now
another color for your transmog/mount will fix this, or a magetower which opens evey 2 weeks (lol why not permanetly?) with new transmog will solve this? Are you seriouse or on crack?

Play your game yourself! and see how it is, if you get for weeks 0 loot on 10 bosse! Than try to queue up for a random hc raid, m+ :slight_smile: ohh million of sales ? how that comes :slight_smile: You’re denied from the M+ queue if you do not have a 2,4k rating how that comes??? People will start leaving your key? hell a 30min. waste of time. How you want punish this? 12h debuff accountwide? How you want stop this Ingame sales? If you continue, do you drop the monthly game fee? So we can plan to make sell runs as well!

Back to the situation, another fix would be, adjust it to the legendary itemlevel. Make it upgradeable for furture patches. Remove this /rnd dops. in th real world you checkout competitors what is their success? Why crafting/gathering is so important? It will automatically stops all those sell runs if you can craft/farm good (hc) gear which is upgradeable! Just look how other do it if you dont have the pantasia :slight_smile: And ask youself why they don have this bots?

Sorry many offtopics.

I got the bow from the first heroic kill.

Any 252 weapon outdps the heroic legendary bow. So if you have 252 bow/gun, you are all good.

The bow is literally just the same as any other item.

There is no point farming a 233 bow. The drop rate of the upgrade item and the heroic bow is the same. Just run heroic/mythic each week until you get it, and even then it’s likely barely an upgrade (if at all) over 252 bows anyway.

You have a ~20% chance for loot from sylv. Sylv has 4 different items, so chance at the bow is about ~5%, so 1/20.

I have killed Sylvanas 27 times normal/heroic and not once has the bow dropped for me, from what i’ve heard it’s a 0.04 drop chance which i worked out that for it NOT to drop for me its close to a 1/3 chance, so im getting the unlucky side and it does feel very stale to have part of your “kit” as it were to be incomplete even after playing regularly for 4 months. A bad luck protection system would have been nice, or made the legendary farmable as a grind meaning enough time spent into it = garunteed drop. My solution to it however was to switch to paladin and not have to worry about it at all :slight_smile: I mostly wanted to at least get the bow on normal just so i could play around with the wailing arrow ability, it looks fun.

1 Like

I have the normal 233 bow and 10 sylvanas hc kills. I have never seen or heard anyone getting the upgrade item. I have seen couple people loot the bow itself on my kills. Also never seen a screenshot or heard anyone looting upgrade item or bow from weekly vault. Idk why I even keep staying subbed. The bow was the last thing I wanted and then call it quits untill 9.2 but Blizzard is doing a good job keeping me trapped in heroic sylvanas pugs… and as alliance player… let me tell you that is not a good time.

First heroic kill for me yesterday and I got it.

Rng sux.

14 kills now, never seen the upgrade item drop. Most of my hunter friends have already obtained their HC bow but they never had the normal bow to begin with.

I’m really wondering if I’m hindering my changes by holding on my normal version. I should have deleted it a long time ago just like rogerbrown did.

Could someone link a screenshot or something that the upgrade item exists in the game?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.