Concrete RBG LF players

Concrete RBG group LFM !

Private pvp group with couple core players looking for more to stabilise roster. Playing once / twice weekly (we can adjust schedule) in relaxed atmosphere.

Knowing basics of RBG and your class is a must. I am willing to take learning people but you must be knowing how to utilise your spec.

Looking for:

Tank:
Either DK / Druid / DH must be playing off spec DPS (UH in DK case)

Melee DPS:
DH / feral / Rogue / maybe Ret

Ranged DPS:
Destro / Hunter

Healers:
Disc priest / Holy pala / Evoker

Contact me on discord
LiquidPete#9016

Or reply to this thread with your contact info

7 Likes

concrete boys

beton bump

Bump still looking for a tank player and dedicated target caller also pres evoker, h pala and overall good players

buumping this we are playing this wednesday 07:30 pm CET

Hey pres evoker/ arms warr here add me on discord Qaido#0224
[/quote]

I am hunter. In PVP i main Marksman, but can also play Survival.
(I play both in M+)

Previous expansions i have 1,9k in 2v2 as a DK and i am very much looking for a steady RBG team, to go 2-3 a week. I never raid and would like to do more PVP overall.

Runiix#2150 on Bnet.
Tried adding u on Discord, but doesn’t work.

I’m lf PvP friends. Pala, lock and rogue at 70 atm. Not sure what to main yet but warlock is most geared one. I have a lot to learn, however I have a lot of Vanilla > wrath pvp experience. Your discord doesnt work. Thanks!

You still Recruiting?

Hey, I’m interested.
BattleTag: NeonSeal#22878
Ready for server transfer

Discord: Broitswiz
Battle-net id: iskater2#2127

Looking forward to come in contact!

Ret paladin, got a fair bit of exp in rbg and pvp. Been playing the game as ret since 2009.

I could bring a ret, if it’s something you’re still in need of!
For some reason I can’t find you on discord, but you’re welcome to hit me up on battle.net: Grïm#2344

You guys still looking for players? I’ve gone quite casual now so I dont really play at set times, but could jump in from time to time if needed :slight_smile: i’m 2.8/hero exp in rbg and have played all 3 roles on high mmr, eventho I mainly prefer to play dps these days. Got all classes at max level, but quite a few of them still need some gearing.

I’m very chill and never rage/go toxic, so feel free to add my btag if you think it would be a good fit.

Btag: Swolee#2730