Condemn Charge and Earthquake elemental should be removed in 9.1

Any shaman disagrees? I don’t. Earth ele is a MEME type of gameplay.

You complain about every class and you are so bad that you never witness strong things when you played your own class right.

You can also kite condemn you brain

Actually agree, i dont like the concept of Condemn-charge either. Personally preffered when Warrior was seriously dangerous in melee, but had limited uptime to offset that which also made a difference between good and bad players since having a good uptime or securing your uptime in a kill-window required actual cooldown and position management.

You can go play TBC and have fun watching the game from the side, while being kited and turned into a pin cushion by mages, hunters, druids…
There is nothing dangerous in a warrior when it can’t reach its target.

A bad example considering many factors and differences of gameplay between TBC and Retail.
I believe every class should have its weakness, Warrior being somewhat mobile melee doesnt mean should have 100% uptime. Best times of warrior gameplay that i remember are wotlk/cata and back then having just a tiny bit more than enough uptime on a cloth wearer like Mage was enough to chop him to pieces. You were kited and frozen to death true, but that forced you think as well, how to manage your cooldowns, position and set up kill windows, all those micro plays were what differentiated old-school wow pvp from modern. Nowadays everything just lacks skill-floor and things like Death Sentence just further reduce braincells required to play the game imo.

It’s not a bad example, it’s a perfect example of bad balance. There was nothing to think in TBC, a mage would destroy you, there is no thinking, there is one class with tools to destroy other class that has 0 real ways to counter it. Stop pretending this game requires some serious decision making or deep thinking. Nothing like that.
And exactly because things can’t be taken in a vacuum, you may want to have less mobility on warrior to pretend that you have to make some decisions, but in current state, with tanky casters, that spam instants while kiting, that would mean you go back in TBC while they stay in retail as evolution. You (as a class I mean) will be the absolute laughing stock of every single spec.

“Old school” is different from today’s not because it required more thinking, but because it was much slower, much clunkier and less variable with much less things that matter to do.
In general, what’s different is, that the game has become faster, more fluid, more twitchy and requires a bit better awareness.
So, if you want less mobility on warrior, watching from the side and praying for a Stunherald proc to actually do something (against a lot of specs) >>> TBC is that way :slight_smile:

What is the point of a melee class then if it has nearly unlimited uptime?
Jesus dude, the world doesnt spin around just Warriors.

While we are it, ret pallies shouldn’t global you in a bubble.

Warriors don’t have nearly unlimited uptime at all. Yes they have good uptime, but what’s the point of a melee class if they can’t hit in melee range? Also, what’s the point of a caster class if he doesn’t cast and is tanky? That’s why I’ve always said, that threads like this, lamenting one ability, as if it exists in a vacuum are pointless.
The whole balance of the game is quite broken and if you remove one thing, without chain-reacting and balancing other things it becomes a pure nerf for one and a buff for another.
This is one of the reasons Blizzard don’t do balance, they can’t, they don’t know how to, because touching 1 thing, creates a chain reaction and at the end they give up, not because it can’t be balanced, but because it requires resources, they don’t have dedicated for this activity.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.