Condemn death sentence bug

So they closed my first thread because they hadn’t fixed it after a month so I’m making it again

If you have death sentence PvP talent selected then condemn has no animation

7 Likes

Dont you ge the charge animation instead?

Ah so that’s why I lost my condemn animation…

Only at range. When you’re in melee range it will cast the normal execute animation.

1 Like

I dont even get the normal execute animation, there is no animation at all for me.

4 Likes

Yeah it literally has no animation

The animation does not happen at all. You can see the damage happening, the Condemn sound effect, and a red slice on the target, but the character does not move his sword. Awful bug that you’d think they would fix almost 3 months into the expansion.

yes i was about to make the same topic after using death setence a tad yesterday, its bothering me more than it should probably, takes out all the oomph from the skill

…aand Blizz don’t care. Shame :frowning:

Another beta issue not addressed. Thanks for listening!

2 Likes

How can this still be in the game? …

1 Like

Yeah, it’s mind-boggling.

Please fix this!

#feelsbadman

Reported as bug :confused:

i just spent almost a month to craft lionheart executioner, reborn just to see condemn animation is not there…

I was so excited to roll condem and now it’s borderline ruined. Has there been any formal acknowledgement of the issue?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.