Conditional macro for fishing pole

Hi, I need a hand in adding few lines to this macro to make it work I want the macro to detect if I am using a fishing pole (Underlight Angler) and if it does detect it will run the following code:

/fb switch

and if I did not have the fishing pole equipped it will run

/run ToggleCharacter("PaperDollFrame")
/click PaperDollSidebarTab3
/click PaperDollEquipmentManagerPaneButton1
/click PaperDollEquipmentManagerPaneSaveSet
/click StaticPopup1Button1
/click CharacterFrameCloseButton
/fb switch

Thanks in forward !

You can use C_EquipmentSet.SaveEquipmentSet() instead of all the paperdoll stuff, which would simplify the whole thing to:

/run if SecureCmdOptionParse("[noworn:fishing pole]") then C_EquipmentSet.SaveEquipmentSet(0) end
/fb switch

Thanks for the effort! it seems more better with less code, but its still working the same way, when I run it for the second time, it will update my main set with the fishing pole so both sets will be the same I see that there is a conditional statement but it is always saving its like the condition is ignored, should I replace the fishing pole with the item ID?

Oh lol I forgot the if statement

/run if SecureCmdOptionParse("[noworn:fishing pole]") then C_EquipmentSet.SaveEquipmentSet(0) end
/fb switch

you’re genius, it works thanks! :smiley:
By the way I checked the links below but I wonder if you could share with me some kind of documentation similar to the programming languages, I really hate to bother people with all my macro experiments.
Thanks again buddy.

1 Like

You can see a full list here but it’s a lot:

There’s also:
https://www.townlong-yak.com/framexml/live/Blizzard_APIDocumentation

For combat macros I recommend checking the pins on the US forums (the EU mods declined to pin the threads)

1 Like

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.