Conduits / sockets through honor system

allow pvp players to upgrade conduits, and socket their gear through honor system (2k cost for each).

some people would cry that this would make pve players forced to play pvp to min-max. well the alternative to this is these socket unlockers could only be used on pvp gear.

credits go to chris hopewell (leeka) https://twitter.com/leekatv/status/1412449511574802440/photo/1

11 Likes

I’d love a pvp vender(?)

This is such a great suggestion. I actually don’t mind doing Korthia for conduit upgrades, however it become very tedious when you have to start at 200 ilvl base. PvE heroes drop 239-252 in Raids and M+ natively, setting PvP-only players so far behind it’s crazy. If you think that a conduit at 200ilvl is barely weaker than 252ilvl, please do some basic research and look at what kind of impact it has on certain conduits.

1 Like

you know what is really tedious?

the fact that when you have the item that upgrades your conduits, and it increases your LOWEST specialized conduit by +13.

why doesn’t it INSTANTLY bump it up to 252? i don’t get it.

conduits are so minor, yet each ilvl makes a difference, and its so aids to level up

1 Like

I think you know the answer but if you really don’t:
so that you run another 5000000 circles in korthia to increase MAU

game is complete garbage because you can only play 1 class and need like 8h+ per week to just to chores and not falling immensely behind. Then if you don’t have the time to play to a higher rating or cannot fill your vault honor, you still fall behind.

Would be fantastic, I’m stuck on 15,000.

However, this is Blizzard we’re talking about. Players aren’t listened to. It’s their way or the highway.

yes i 100% agree with you.

they just don’t realize that the game is fun when you’re doing what you want, not when you’re being forced on what to do.

This is a good idea

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.