Congratulations! You Won World Of Warcraft! 🏆

OP tried to emulate the success of the longer thread and started its own.

Cheap moves, OP, cheap!

1 Like

im a sly bastard like that, but alas i got the idea from the us forums xD

There are some good replies in this thread so far :smiley:

To me, the game cannot be won.
To win would be to finish every quest and every achievement in the game … but some have been removed for various reasons so you can’t win (unless you’re lucky enough to have all the removed stuff).
To win a game, you play it from start to finish but (for now and hopefully for a long time) there is no finish.

1 Like

You snooze you lose…

Your fault you were 4 when the gates of Ahn Qiraj openned and you can’t have a Black Battle Tank Beetle mount.

2 Likes

looking for 20 year old with 27 years of experience

1 Like

Same for me, the true victory is the fun i had along the way.

4 Likes

I bought all the mounts from Remix. It honestly felt like a little win. It was fun for sure. :smiley:

4 Likes

Pressing vanish and going away, my definition of winning. If can choose not to die it is a win even if its to escape :joy:

1 Like

Have I been summoned?

The game is open-ended in the same way Chess is open-ended. What does it imply to “win Chess”? I suppose it means win something where someone gives you a chess set? xD But to “win a game of Chess”? Well, there’s a chance of that happening every time you unpack it.

What the pay2win crowd is worried about is not “winning World of Warcraft” - we are worried about that there are activities within the game that you can win or lose, or which you can succeed or fail at completing, and that you can gain an unfair amount of these victories by paying.

3 Likes

You can pressume whats win based on when most people quit playing. Which at this point is after killing end game boss (in lfr) and finishing entire game story. Everything els is nothing but pointless number chasing and not worth doing.

1 Like

When I make a lot of gold on AH.

1 Like

I beg your pardon but there wasnt any reason to taint this thread with the shadow of the other one.

How is chess open ended?

Speaking of summoning you Ishayo, any chance to summon you ingame?

Had a blast the other day with Amonet and Life… :slight_smile:

The true win is all the friendships we made along the journey :blush:

4 Likes

That would be 0 in my case because i always switch guilds and start new characters like this one i am replying with😆 just needed to say that to this comment although for some that can be a win for sure

1 Like

It all started on a rainy day back in 23 november 2004…

2 Likes

Hey man you started it. xD

Anytime!
I don’t play much at the moment, but I’d log in to play with you :slight_smile:

Add me on Discord, account name is Ishayu, and we’ll figure out the battle.net part from there.

2 Likes

It wasnt the destination it was the friends we made along the way. :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

4 Likes