Connection issue when changing region

It seems to only happen when i change between regions or I’m in valdrakken for too long, i have had it specifically when flying between thaldraszus ohnaran plains and the waking shores and i have also had issues when trying to load into stormwind from the valdrakken portal, this causes my game to just stop updating anything like, NPCs will stop loading and my abilities will not work nor can i act on anything or do anything but i can move around, i can even talk in guild chat and party chat in game and this only affects wow when it happens. i have tried all troubleshooting so far with no help and this happened on my old pc, which i now have upgraded all parts except the storage, i have also uninstalled and reinstalled the game and repaired several times with no help at all.

1 Like

This seems to be happening to a lot of people, there’s another thread about it with a lot of people chiming in. For me this exact same problem has been happening for almost two weeks now. I’ve contacted my ISP and they’re unaware of any issues, and Blizzard Support don’t seem interested in helping us, so we’re all a bit clueless :confused:

Not sure, i couldnt quite find anything thats similar as it is specific to when i change between certain regions, but i do also get the very high ping issue at times aswell.