Conquest boxes in season 4?

I think it will be this wednesday because if you look on calendar its comp stomp on next reset too.

Tweet Holinka guys

Judging by the fact that it’s on ptr, which is currently pre-patch for dragonflight… Idk :stuck_out_tongue:

Time to come back

conquest boxes are now in-game guys!

Hello guys, this is the first time I’m playing with the boxes in the game and I can afford 15 or so.
I wondered if anyone knows what happens to these after season ends? Curious if I can sit on them for evoker in prepatch, thanks :smile:

You can just save them but when the season is over you cannot upgrade the gear/weapons on the char you sent them too. If the season is still going you can upgrade it depending on the rating you have on that char.

Thanks, supposedly evokers end the start zone with 190 gear so 275 unrated would be very welcome!

they implemented boxes now

Items and Rewards

Dara the Heirloom Broker located in Oribos sells the following bind-on-account item:
    Eternal Equipment Chest – Contains one piece of item level 275 unranked PvP gear. The chest can only be purchased with Conquest by a character with a 1400 or higher rating in any PvP bracket.

when i opened s3 boxes in s4 there was no gear in there. i think it only works if opened in current season.
but who knows maybe it will work for prepatch.

1 Like

I do not know how it will be in prepatch, but for this season and at least the one before opening a box from a finished season would grant a grey item worth 20p gold (so opening a s3 box after s3 ended, etc). It might be like this during prepatch as well, but it might not. Just expect it, in case.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.