Conquest cap 550 first week

525 trinket lowest highest wepon 1800

So we wont be able to even get first item week one right? How about upgrades, we do use honor for that or also cp?

you can 1 trinket :smiley:

to be fair, trying to see the bright side here.

Buying a trinket should be BiS anyway before you buy a weapon.

Just sad that its still just 1 item zzzzzzzz

Och so its 550 not 500, at least, do we know if there is cath up for that? If i miss it this week can i get next week more?

See the new Blue Post explaining it:

6 Likes

Thanks man <3

Yeah told you Jito. How is 1 item per 2 weeks defensable. Its going to take 10 weeks to get the weapon unlocked as well… :frowning:

I mean this does show how terribly out of touch they are

1 Like

550 is a humiliating joke by Ion. Also don’t forget weapons total conquest requirements. My day is ruined and disappointment is immeasurable.

4 Likes

AHAHAHAHAHA

and i thought it was 550 and would increase by 550 every week instead they talked about the catchup system, did i understand this right ?

Oh god ahahahaha you cant make this stuff up

i hope im just dumb and wrong on this one tho

And I had such big hopes for this xpac. At least buff honor gear then if it takes 20 weeks to get conquest gear (and 10 weeks to get a weapon…).

Yep, just the same system in that way as in BfA.

10 weeks to be able to buy the weapons, good stuff.

its above bad you will get wepon at ssn end who made this untested garbo?

So basically

You need 5000 conquest to get a weapon, which costs 1800 to buy. You get 550 a week, so that means to buy full weapon set takes 9 weeks minimum

To get BG weapon up to rank 7 (which is the highest before arena gear) costs renown level 22 which is like 5 weeks away so your highest weapon is 184 if you dont do m+ or raid.

I guess the vault may make up for this a lot …perhaps

1 Like

They just slowly all gearing, u can get weapon and other stuff thru weekly chest if u get lucky. :smiley: Actually thats system forced players to play longer, more subs = money.

1 Like

so disappointing. so frustrating.

I really want to see if stooppz can say anything positive about this.
I understand his points about avoiding to overnerf which would return us to bfa, but if you are not a rogue/hunter or a PvE player you can only feel bad about these news and wonder where they want to take pvp.
MoP was so freaking good, just bring the system back, but now it seems too late idk… The work required to reintroduce pvp stats at this time seems too much, maybe after the failure that will be s1 they will make some changes in the first patch to come.

Can you get a weapon from the vault…is the big question

How much does it cost in honor to upgrade as well

and the class design*

++++ people would play pvp again