Conquest? Please help!

Hey! I’m really sorry if these questions seem kinda noobish or silly but I’m totally lost and have no idea what’s going on and would really like some help. Also apologies if this thread’s in the wrong section but… yeah.

So I’ve just started leveling this character from 110-120 and I’m really interested in the Conquest gear appearances from BFA season 2. The way I understand it, the different pieces are on a weekly rotation but from what I’ve been able to see the chest and legs seem to only appear once in the whole list.

So, questions: have I missed them already? Is there any way to see which piece of loot is available each week for Conquest? Will I be able to get the chest/legs again in the future if I have missed them or am I just out of luck?

Thanks!

The whole schedule for season 2 should be listed in the following post:

You won’t miss out on any reward. If you haven’t managed to get the reward in week 1 and 2, you’ll be able to get those items in week 3 + week 3’s item. You just have to earn enough conquest points to do so. But you won’t miss out on any gear.

2 Likes

Okay, that’s excellent! I’m assuming we’re currently on the third week of the season, then? I will have missed the first two weeks as I only just started playing the character but if I can indeed get those rewards retroactively once I hit 120 and start earning Conquest then I can stop worrying about it. Sorry again if the answers are fairly obvious; being a total noob sucks!

Thanks so much for the quick and concise reply!

That is correct, we’re currently in the third week - fighting for the legs ^^.

Once you reach 120 you’ll just start with the 375 weapon followed by the 385 head etc, up until the reward of the week you are in by then. So nothing to worry about.

2 Likes

You’re an absolute saint. Thank you so, so much.

May your drops be plentiful and your bonus rolls fortuitous, my mortally-challenged friend!

2 Likes

also you do have a chance to get peices out of the weekly chest if you max out your conquest. You can do that from battlegrounds, arena. Winning the first pvp brawl of the week should net you around 100 thanks to the quest. 50 from the weekly quest for killing 10 people in a set zone and a total of 60 from all the WQ in faction invasion while on warmode, as well as bounties and the air drops.

its a good reason to do the faction invasions on warmode.

1 Like

Also, keep in mind that apart from the “normal” conquest appearance that you will unlock the way Magiola and Unhorn said, there is the “elite” appearance that unlock with rated PvP, with the 1st parts being unlocked at 1600 rating and the rest at 1800. So if you reach max lvl and decide to give a shot to rated PvP, good luck!!

1 Like

also the current set is a recolour of the warfront set with the quest you get for a first victory being the elite look.

1 Like

Yes! I’m definitely eager to get at least the boots and gloves of the “elite” version of the set which means I’ll probably have to dip into rated PvP at some point if I don’t get lucky from the quest rewards which Unhorn’s speaking about.

I’m a bit worried about how I’m going to manage it given I have literally zero experience and finding people to do rated with will be a challenge but… hey, that’s a concern for when I hit 120! Thanks so much for all your help guys. :slight_smile:

1 Like

horde elite from the current set actualy covered my hooves for once.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.