Conquest takes forever to farm, why not give it in warmode?

world pvp is pvp. and every form of pvp gives conquest except warmode. right now a pvp world quest gives basically nothing for a pvper, 50 honor isn’t exactly something that would make a pvper go and kill people in the open world, if someone is going to complain about warmode just please turn it off, anyone that doesn’t want to do world pvp can just turn off warmode, i don’t get it, there’s barely any pvp anymore, pvpers just spam arena while living in front of the pvp vendor, world pvp should make the difference cause even if the queues are long there is something else to do at least,
i also feel like there’s no way i can do better in rated arena until i get more gear, so why do i have to keep doing it ?

1 Like

Ye in BfA it was possible to get some conquest via War Mode, was great. I miss that expansion! At the time there were many complaints about BfA WM, but the zones felt alive with conflict.

I assume in SL they wanted to steer the more PvE orientated players away from War Mode to help balance it, by removing the types of quests players might turn WM on to complete then turn WM off again. Seems to have worked, Alliance only got the AOO quest a couple times this expansion. Whereas in BfA they had it most of the time. And hardly any WM complaints on forum compared to BfA. Except, now WM is bland. Thx complainers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.