Considering moving to Hydraxian Waterlords

Summary

Heya all

So me and my GF is considering moving due to she works long hours and gets home when the server enters a 1-3 hours que and in the week days do we not have so much time to play together, so before we are able to enter do we have to go to bed before needing to get up at 04.00 in the morning. That and we play on RP realms in retail

So just wanted to ask since i didn’t quite get the answer and ingame and Orgrimmar was a ghost town yesterday

Is there some raiding guilds?
Are some of them LGBT friendly?
Is it plagued with GDKP?

1 Like

I would recommend maybe rolling an alt and trying the realm out for a couple of days, if that is something you might enjoy.

Not sure, because some people just transfered. A lot of people just moved to HW, but Horde is still not that full, of course. You might want to hop on one of the discords and ask there: Discords für Hydraxian Waterlords.

I sincerely hope all of them…

Nope. Not at all. That’s an issue ffor big realms, I think.

Hi and welcome! We love to welcome new players especially when they are interested in the RP aspect!

Yes, there are raiding guilds for the whole spectrum from casual to hard core.
The question has never come up, but I would be shocked if HW players were in any way discriminating LGTBs.
GDKP doesn’t exist on HW at least not until now. Hope it doesn’t change with WOTLK raids.

On the Horde side right? Just scared we won’t be able to raid some 25man

My info comes from the Aliance side. On Horde side I’ve only heard about one raiding guild, Aftermath. But I wouldn’t know much about horde.

1 Like

Aftermath came also to my mind.
They do raid, and they want to raid 10/25 man raids AFAIK.

AND they are really nice :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for the info. Just moved there and at last getting some leveling done. Still level 70

1 Like

Feel free to hit anyone from Aftermath up for more questions. We are a social casual RP/PVP friendly guild. If it is something that you are looking for, let us know.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.