Considering rolling Horde

Hi I play mainly on Pyrewood Village but Im considering rolling a Horde alt here for light rp.

Could you tell me of some Horde side rp guilds?

Not sure what race/class I be rolling yet so anything is on the table

Heya!

We have a guild list thread here on the forums now, made by Thalei, you can check that one out, and other than that I can’t recall any light rp guilds right now (if you’re looking for a light rp and not a heavy rp guild?), but many of them advertise on the city channel, so if you listen in on that channel for a bit you should see a few! :3

2 Likes

Specific guilds that come to mind are, for one, Tarren Mill, which is a Forsaken RP guild centered around, well, Tarren Mill. They have a Forum thread here.

The other would be the Frostwolf Legion Zetiki above is a part of. They also have a forum presence, which can be found here.

There might be a few more in the guild index mentioned, which you may find here if you didn’t already.

2 Likes

Yes, both guilds are heavy rp guilds though, not light rp guilds. Other (I think heavy) rp guilds I know of are the Wastewatchers, kind of like Barrens/southern Kalimdor wildlife watchers / guards / militia, and House Hollowford, a (forsaken) noble house.

1 Like

Fair. It might actually be a good idea to just create a character first and look around the world a bit. You often see guilds recruiting in public channels with “light RP” in the ad, so that might be something to consider.

1 Like