Constant Crashes To Desktop // Game Unplayable

I don’t know what’s going on. The game is currently pretty much unplayable for me and I just don’t know what to do. The errors I’m getting constantly are:

1. Exception: ACCESS_VIOLATION - the instruction at “0x00007ff6af93af5f” referenced memory at “0xfffffffffffffffffff”. The memory could not be “read”.
    ProcessID: 15968
    ThreadID: 28268

2. Exception: 0xC000094 (INT_DIVIDE_BY_ZERO) at 00007ff62144dc2a
    ProcessID: 14664
    ThreadID: 6956

I already reinstalled Windows 11 (Pro) and WoW twice. Played with and without add-ons. Repaired files, updated drivers, ran tests, checked other suggestions but nothing seems to work.

I openend a ticket, but it was just automatically closed without any help. (thanks!)

Does anyone have a clue as to what might be going on :(?

I have the exact same issue that started since the patch on March 4th / 5th. Game is unplayable at times. Similarly, complete reinstall of WOW, removed all addons. Computer is brand new with all drivers up-to-date.

1 Like

I also have had the same issue for months now.

I’ve seen several mention 13900k CPU’s but I use a laptop version, 13980HX. I haven’t seen anyone mention that one, yet I do have this issue. Have reinstalled my laptop 3 times now. Reinstalled WoW everytime and cleaned up my UI a couple times.

Pleaaaaase. I need some information. Also it seems like the US forums is more active, but I cannot post about this issue there because of character level limit… This is 2024, make Tech support forum world wide…

1 Like

Yup, from what I’ve read it seems to be an Intel Issue, as I have the same CPU series.

Is it even possible to fix such a thing via drivers though? Or do you have to live with it or change the CPU alltogether?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.