Constant ganking outside graveyard

Oy lads.

So, the problem is:

I’ve been trying to level up my alt Hunter. Of course, as I prefer to play PVP, I had my warmode on. Also, the xp boost is nice.

The problems start, when hordie group of 5-6 players at max lvl gathers up and keeps ganking low level people outside graveyard. Of course, my level 40 hunter didn’t stand a chance and kept getting one-hit tickets to blighted lands and additional timer to ressurect.

The problem is:

1. How do I fight lvl 120 players while being lvl 40?
  2. How do I turn off warmode as I get killed before i can even get to a rested zone?
  3. Why isn’t this penalised or anything?

Yeah, cause it’s so much fun trying to leave a graveyard for an hour or so before the whole ganking team get’s bored and leaves…

Of course all the ganked dudes sent reports to blizz, but it seems no one cares to even look at it…

1 Like

Inb4 the “turn off warmode LUL” and “It’s how PVP works” idiots come in

Sadly there’s nothing you can do about it,the only real comfort is knowing that at least you’re not as pathethic as they are,but of course that doesn’t really help here.

The only thing to do is to go do something else and come back later,I wish I had a solution,but Blizzard doesn’t seem to want to punish griefing

1 Like

This may be breaking ToS. Report them. But ye, blizz might think, since it’s voluntary to wm, nothing needs done. You can try joining an lfg group, move to rested zone, then wm off.

Hordies often get owned on 120. So they don’t have any other possibilities, than ganking low lvls for all this pain on 120. :joy:

If this happen I can give u 3 advice:

1. logout on some time on another char;
  2. find and join any group in lfg for any activity - you will change phase in this case (or just join bg / dung group);
  3. run as ghost to another graveyard and res here.
4 Likes

Hordies often get owned on 120. So they don’t have any other possibilities, than ganking low lvls for all this pain on 120. :joy:

awww cute

1 Like

Lel, open forum and try to count all this hordi topics about alliance wm gank squads. :wink:

2 Likes

I constantly see Human paladin tears at the forums, if I collected them all I could make a swimming pool.

Ganking existed since vanilla era. Either you accept it or not. Situation in pvp now is noting compared to the corpse camping that existed at Gadgetzan in Tanaris .

2 Likes

Stay strong… when you reach the time where you can go to Outland, Northrend and Vashir, you won’t find anyone… If you are lucky you maybe find another fool in those areas in WM :laughing:
But WM from lvl 20-40 is a hell, unless you find the zones that everyone forgets about :slight_smile:

But Askator gave the good advise :slight_smile:

1 Like

You turned War Mode on knowing the risks so I can’t say I have much sympathy.

However I would agree perhaps there needs to be some cool down or something once you get back in your body to avoid being corpse camped.

2 Likes

Weird then how the last month there are thousands of posts from Horde players complaining about ganging in 120lvl areas… :thinking:

1 Like

Ahhhh the paladin again, who would guess…

You dont seems to remember August 14 2018 and all those whining on the forum about Horde mode, camping and the constant tears about horde going first on the warfront.

Thats why all of you snowflakes recieved 30% buff and free loot.

Guess what, you really are special, I would give you 400ilvl gear each time you login and log out.

No matter what if you are 1 or full raid I would always go attack.

I use to play alliance since vanilla and now I am ashamed to see what alliance has turned to…

1 Like

No actually I don’t remember any off that since I have WM on since day one and I only turned it off once for the Hivemind mount.

No, alliance receive the buff for being vastly outnumbered, overall as a faction in end game. WM imbalance is just a side effect of that issue.

No offense, but, do I really seem to you that I would need you to give me any gear??? :grin::thinking: I’m casual af but I can still hold my ground sunshine.:yum:

1 Like

Well. Like it or not. But sadly that what its about. “wpvp->No rule chaos”.
While GY camping some lvl 40 dude is not my choice of “fun”. When he turned vm on, he did accept the risk that he could be hounded by high players.
WPvP despite some fanatic attempts to prove otherwise is NOT the same as bgs or arenas. Where everyone plays fair 2v2 or 10v10 and get even starting positions and etc. WPvP can be played as player wants. He can be a honorable 1v1 duelist kind of a guy…or he can part of 50v1 swarm. His decision. Since everyone has their individual view on “what wPvP is” and if you disagree with some ideas, doesn’t automatically mean that they are…“idiots” as you put it.

2 Likes

I agree some people are just rude.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.