Constant PC Crashes on Blood Council

Hello, this is the second time I’m opening a ticket for this issue, I keep getting my pc restarted on Blood Council fight, I gave you all the info I have, and here is the situation, this is making me extremely sad and unsatisfied due to several reasons 1 ) After tonight I’m getting benched for the rest of the progress due to DCs on this fight 2 ) I can’t control them at all, I’ve set graphics API to DX 11 Legacy/DX 11/DX 12 and nothing is helping, and due to constant pc restarts on this fight I’m starting to get other errors on PC that I never had ( for example I started getting flooded with disk errors. Bear in mind this, this pc that I have right now has been tested through and through several manufacturers, all the parts I have are brand new, I’m not experiencing actual bullsh like this while I’m playing any other game/ or even any other program. This is happening only during the Blood Council fight in Castle Nathria. And I want to say few more things , if you are going to hit me with the following, oh you’re setup is not good enough to sustain the graphics and sht during this fight don’t even bother replying to this ticket, I will emphasize it again every other game that there is I’m playing on almost all ULTRA settings without any risk to my hardware or pc resets, this issue that ppl have on this fight is entirely on either game developer side/Microsoft side/ryzen side, I am getting extremely unsatisfied by how inconsistent this fight gets and by the fact that previous developers/CMs had no clue that this issue is happening. I am telling you I will not and I will repeat, I will not risk any PC damage for this fight only, I’m using this as both school/work PC and I cant have the risk of it shutting off when I need it. I am willing to sit on voice with any representative and explain what is going on before DC happens and I’m willing to provide any log for the issue itself, I don’t want this issue to escalate further in me arguing with support for the first time in my life.

PC Specs : Ryzen 7 2700x / Corsair LTX 2400MHz 16GB / Geforce GTX 1080Ti / Kingston and AMD SSD

You should consider splitting your post into paragraphs. I’m not reading this wall of text this late at night. I might try tomorrow after getting some sleep.

1 Like

Skeezzhunt’s [Wall of Text] critically hits you for 93492394932.
Your eyes glaze over unable to read it.
You die.

3 Likes

Something about PC rebooting on Council of Blood and then disk errors coming up. Rest were mostly ranting about stuff. There have some similar issues reported in some cases with AMD Ryzen CPUs and specific motherboards so it could be the same issue, or something else hardware related.

OK so I actually read it now, and yeah, PC rebooting is generally beyond Blizzard’s customer support scope.

If you have had it checked for hardware issues then the problem might be overheating or a driver conflict issue.

As i said i reverted everything multiple times, I’m not experiencing any issues in any program/game besides this fight alone. My temp don’t go above 55c on gpu/cpu and drives stay at around 30-40c or smth