Constantly getting DC

I am Furious! i am mad! rage is burning through my veins! i want to explode out of anger!
here is the story of Blizzard destroying my mental health since the launch of SL:
I was able to play bfa (not 8.3) and prepatch event without any problem! but literally since the morning this dogPP xpac launched : transfer aborted instance not found!!! anyway i found out using VPN solves this problem! untill few days ago i thought its because of my ISP or my country Internet as whole! but now i got to know many people also have this problem too from diffrent countries!
but thats not the reason im exploding now! from February 24 i have not been able to play 5 minutes straight! im just constantly getting disconnetced! sadly it was exactly the day i bought a new router! my routers internet and DSL lights were getting off about every 5 minutes and after 10-15 seconds back online! also LAN connection light sometimes would go off for like 5 mili seconds causing WoW to DC! i tried many diffrent things about game and router! anyway i unplugged the LAN and just kept router On and kept staring at it for a while! i noticed the lights going off patern has stopped and router is working normaly! first i connected to it on mobile using wi-fi, no problem! then connected the LAN and watched twitch and played DOTA. Even though the LAN light going off for 5 milisec kept happening sometimes but i had no disconnecting problem in Dota or twitch! i logged in to WoW, again game kept getting disconnected when LAN lights went off for miliseconds. i unplugged the LAN cable, connected the router with mobile and then connected mobile to PC using USB port and with USB tethering i got online and i was able to play this way without getting disconnected! i thought ok maybe router LAN ports have a problem. so i bought a new router from a diffrent brand. connected the router to the internet and PC using LAN. just stared at it for a while to see if LAN light has any blips? no! happily logged into the game and BAM! disconnected again! same problem still exists and poor router was not the problem! my Friend is using the same ISP as me and has not this problem! idk whats the problem exactly but im 110% sure this is also on Blizzard not me! like the transfer abortion problem and VPN!
your trash xpac was not enough rage inducing with druids being the favourite child of Blizzard? ( having mount from day 1 in maw while others had to wait one month and then go trough 144 layers of pain to have what druids had from day 1. godlike OP in raid, OP in dungeon, OP in PVP even OP for gold farmers and BOTs, a ton of cool cosmetics for their diffrent forms and their covenant soul shape. this multiple diffrent technical problems every week are salt to the wound. unblievable!

hello Queek,

1-when players connect to wow? wow server establish streaming of bandwidth between it and other players, sending package and waiting to receive the answer to confirm the stability of server and players. However the server does that with (certain amount of time to wait) that’s a must since action is constant and server will not wait forever to receive them.
2-the distance between you and server matters in that (steaming internet bandidth) between u and the game server, however distance is not measured by kmilometer, it’s based on Routing.
3-in that path of Routing, there are many gates that might filter or block certain things as some internet service providers have Voip blocks or big port numbers blocked, that cause disconnection.
4-ISp are not perfect, some ISP might have certain filter on certain IP they own but not all, and that’s because all the users in there are not on same access points, for that, some people will have problem and others won’t have any problem even though both using same isp.
5-every country have many isp and each have differant routing, so players from all over the world can still face some problems of lag or DC, specially if that isp is trash, middle-east, china&Sea country, even Germany and UK, some isp in there will make players lag or get random dc in wow due bad routeing or pressure peak time.
6-why only wow? Not dota? well not every game use same connection methods, some use p2p some use direct and the way they make it handle the internet bandwidth between it and the players? is up to the game, but wow has millions playing, only very very few might face DC and that’s not cus of wow server, if it’s wow server? then almost everyone on your server shall DC.

------to adress your problem? you can try the next steps.
A-the home line might be the reason, you can open your router and check for Dl/UL noise(dB) & Dl/Ul line attenuation, (if router reading la too high and noise too low? that will cause internet to randomly disconnect)
B-your router can be the problem if too many users on it and it get overload, (some routers fail to work properly if both lan&wifi are working in same time.)
C-the power to router might not be enough, plug it into non shared electricity slot.
D-your PC might be the problem if it has trojan, (so u gotta scan for that.)
E-something using internet to download/upload while you’re playing, program that autoupdate, (some maleware, Iphone on wifi & it’s automatically syncing your whole cloud.)
F-your browser might have something that use your vga to mine without you knowing, which will makes your vga fail and cause you dc running games that have high graphic, (get a clean install of new 1)
G-the DC is caused only when there are alot of players but not when you’re alone in empty zone? ? your internet speed is not enough for bandwidth you’re trying to keep on sending&receiving, so connection in wow fail, (you can test that by playing on lower graphic and disabling game sound)
H-outdated addon can cause you problems, (remove them all)
I-put another DNS to your internet that might help, use google dns, that might help.
J-in wow? go to system > network > uncheck everything in there & apply.

K-but let me tells you that…if VPN solve your DC issue? then it’s obvious that your ISP is the problem, if you’re using dynamic ip’s restarting router will obtain new 1 and that might help, but better change that trash ISP.

in the end…i hope your gaming life to be better.

VPN solves the transfer abortion system that started from the morning SL launched! i clearly stated that i was playing whole prepatch event without VPN but getting into shadowland areas needs VPN! i can load orgrimmar without VPN! its obviously blizzard problem not ISP! unless my ISP decided to change at the exact moment i logged into SL content :))))).
the current DC problem is a diffrent problem! the VPN problem still exists but now after i load into game (SL content with VPN or orgrimmar without VPN) game gets disconnected after a few minutes! i cleared every addon, reseted UI and unchecked every option in network settings of game and problem is still there! its not my router because i clearly stated i bought two fresh routers from diffrent brands! i live alone im the only internet user! its not the ISP! because i connected my mobile to router and then connected the PC to mobile with USB tethering and this way DC stops even though latnecy goes higher and net quality becomes worse! something is wrong with WoW and LAN connection! but i dont know what is it

Listen, this problem is a super common problem happening mostly to players from Iran. why? because Amazon servers… Sanctions… Blizzard being a US company and what not.
There has been at least like 5 threads with more than 100 posts in it with valuable information such as WinMTR results and such to figure out the problem, why its a common problem? because it has already happened during 8.3 and blizzard managed to fixed it. but this time around we have been ignored since start of expansion for some reasons I can not even understand.

After 4 months this is still happening every day, constant “World Servers are down”, “transfer aborted:instance not found”, we are forced to pay extra money to untrusted VPN sellers and put lots of our PCs in danger because Blizzard simply does not care about minorities problems. simple faces, get used it or play another game.

i know about amazon severs and restrictions in Iran. i have to use VPN to play but this problem is not about sanctions or Iran internet! i load into game with VPN and get DCed after 1-2 minutes! when i connect PC to my router by using my smartphone as a wi-fi dongle i dont get dissconnected but when i connect with LAN i get DCed! its not about my ISP! either WoW is having a problem with specific kind of ethernet connection or my ethernet is not working properly!