Consumes while lvling

Hello.

Me and a friend is going to spam dungeons to get from 60-70 and want to min max doing it. I was wondering if there will be a lvl cap at the current flask/pots/food thats alrdy in classic now? Will it still work when you ding 61+?

Hope someone can help me, dont wanna waste time getting consumes for lvling and then only be able to use them for one lvl.

Everything works, however with a 2.4.3 patch there will be a restriction on how much you can use. You can use 1 battle and one guardian elixirs. A flask count as both.

So basicly, one offensive elixir and one defensive or a flask

3 Likes

That and they will be super weak in Outland.

The very first greens you get will replace your Tier 1.

Lol no :joy:

I always chuckle when people claim this. your (good) raid gear from MC won’t last until 70 but it will take a few zones before quest gear will be on par with it.

T2 will take longer before it’s replaced in mid to end normal dungeons and AQ40/T3 gear will be pre raid bis for a lot of classes.

To answer the OP’s question: classic flasks will be nerfed a lot but will still give you some benefit so I’d use those.

1 Like

not if you’re a Moonking of Blasted Lands lol

Vanilla consumes are super strong in outland until you get the lvl 70 consumes. Some vanilla consumes are even better than their tbc ones for some classes

Well, true, they are the strongest available, but still not as strong as in vanilla. There is a big leap in power of same-level mobs when crossing Outland.

Well of course mobs become stronger, kind of the point with them being higher level. Doesnt change the fact that lvl 60 consumables are still very powerfull

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.