Cooking Cinder Nectar

I am a healer main and so I need to carry lots of mana drinks in my bags. In Dragonflight we were given the gift of dragon spittle which stacked to 200 and was easy to craft , freeing up dozens of spaces in bags providing a subtle and elegant solution that prevented healers from becoming like old-hunters carrying around thousands of arrows.

In the new expansion the closest thing we have to this is Cinder nectar and Marinated maggots.
Cinder Nectar stacks above 20 and restores the standard 3.7 million but requires a rare drop and vendor water to craft. The current math is that this stackable water costs 10x more to make than buying vendor water that takes up all your bag space. This is not a problem that will solve itself as the resource is used to increase essentially multicraft in all other cooking recipes so this water will remain expensive.

A solution to this is increasing the amount of cinder nectar made per rare resource from 10 to 100. There is no reason not to do this, the rare resource will remain rare because it is used for multicraft, and only the cooking recipe and vendor price of the cinder nectar will need to be changed.

Marinated maggots are really interesting in that they are numerically so so far ahead of every other health and water consuming consumable but they are exchanged for Kej , the Azj Kahet resource - there is no reason to punish healers by making this resource only accessable for Kej because only healers would be the people using this to try go from 20-100% mana in a second and a half during a M+ key. Please reconsider either the tuning of the Marinated Maggots or moving it away from the Kej resource.

If anyone else has any suggestions for solving this issue please feel free to add.

1 Like

I agree so much with this…