Cooking - Goldthorn Tea

Hello,

Where I can learn Goldthorn Tea? Trainer Henry Stern is´t in game. :confused:

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unlearnable now. Said vendor was in the pre-cataclysm version of razorfen downs.

1 Like

It´s bad. :confused:

Blizzard could fix it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Today I’ve tried to obtain this recipe, as it still stands as unlearned. I cleared out the instance, ran around a couple of times, but couldn’t find Henry. Started to look up some things, and as I understand, Henry got removed from the game.
I found a post on US forums: someone contacted Blizz about it; and this is what they had to say:

I have tried to contact blizzard over support and they kept telling me that it’s simply unobtainable and that they can’t do anything about it. Their best suggestion was this to make a thread on the forum and hope enough people gain interest so let’s see if I’m the only insane person that is annoyed by that one unlearned recipe that is there whenever I open that tab.
Here’s the link:

Since I can’t post in US forums, I tought I put this here aswel; with the small hope that enough ppl will make some “noise” and Blizz will change this.

However, I also read that this is an ungoing issue for years now, and while it’s only a matter of removing the code from the list… Blizz just didn’t had the decency to do so.

Another example of how Blizz just does what it wants, and doesn’t pay attention to what their PAYING customers want/request/ask/need.
Here’s another couple of hours lost; time that I could’ve spent otherwise; completing other achievements. Thanks for that, Blizz! :rage:

Again, really disappointed! The completionist in me is screaming out!!! (with a tad of anger in there aswell) Either remove it from the tab, or bring the recipe back in the game. Does seem a fair question, no?

So no, the person who started this topic on US forum, is not the only insane one that is annoyed with that one recipe still standing at unlearned when you open that tab. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.