Cool tmogs for mage?

sup boys,

what are some sweet transmogs for mage? can be look-a-likes sets from other cloth classes aswell!

cheers

The Shal’dorei set with Ebonchil secret appearance transmog on your weapon looks pretty nice.
I have it on my Nightborne mage if you want to check it out. Although i recently got new shoulder piece and havent transmoged them yet but you’ll get the idea.

Pretty happy with the one I got atm :slight_smile:

I quite like mine atm, though it’s incomplete.

It’s mostly the Tomb of Sargeras mythic lookalike set for priest with one of the backs from Adamant Vaults.

I still need the belt and gloves from ToS and I’m trying to get a different shoulder for one side either this or this.

Aiming for something like this as an endpoint.

I like to think that my mog isn’t half bad.

I am not sure how well it would look on tall characters though.

I use this both for my warlock and my mage! :sunglasses:

Mine ain’t too bad even tho it’s mostly just one set with a different belt and hood

I think this Legion transmog I’m wearing extremely satisfactory… at least on a male belf.

If you like transmogs from other classes take a look at the Tomb of Sargeras priest set (normal mode). Looks fantastic.

:point_up_2: Tomb of Sargeras, priest, normal mode set. Still need the belt and gloves.

From priest sets I personally prefer the one I am wearing now. In my opinion it can really fit the whole Arcane mage fashion fantasy.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.