Cool transmog for monks?

Hey guys,

Got my monk to lvl 60 rn and I need some cool looking tmogs! What tmogs do you guys recommend? Can be old tier sets aswell…

Cheers

need a time machine for them

All mop and legion sets are cool imo. I really like mop s13 pvp set tyrannical gladiator’s ironskin armor and legion t21 mythic raid set chi’ji’s battlegear.

I’m the same guy btw, but I finally have a cool transmog for my monk :slight_smile:
the mythic rogue set from ToS and the shoulders and belt for dh (mythic nighthold)
the weapons could be better but it fits the fel green theme imo ^^

Looks really cool. Btw legion mage tower is coming back soon, and imo monk set looks great :slightly_smiling_face:

Sets are a bit too shiny and don’t fit much on monk :confused: if you can manage to find some light leather gear that don’t cover your entire body it would go way better, I like the way my Pandaren looks here for example, without being too “over the top”

Look at my transmog, now back at me… I’m on a horse :racehorse:

1 Like

My transmog is the peak for monk transmogs. It might look simple, but it’s efficient, strong, and everything you really need.

Look at mine

Maybe something like my alt here. :slightly_smiling_face: I love how the Normal SoD shoes look with the Legion Antorus leg and belt.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.