Cooldowns bugged when using Blessing of Seasons

Hey there,
I’m having major issues in PvP when using the mentioned talent - whenever it cycles through so that Blessing of Winter is next, it doesn’t show a cooldown on it making me wonder when it’s available and spam it like an idiot.
This kind of issue also sometimes happens with Avenging Wrath too (it doesn’t show a cooldown when used) - suppose its linked.
I also noticed that my bars all gray out like I’m kicked when using divine favor too.

I thought it could be an addon but I’ve confirmed it’s happening without addons too.

Really wanna see this fixed.

7 Likes

I am having exactly the same problem since 10.1.7, not sure if it is related to and addon os just the game; but I hope it get fixed soon because it is really annoying

3 Likes

Same here. If you use Avenging Wrath, BoP, HoJ etc after using Blessing of Autumn they are not showing their cooldown. You are even able to bug other players and in some cases even disabling all their spells. Any update on this? It’s been reported on both US and EU forums as well as Reddit ever since 10.1.7

Same on 10.2 PTR :frowning:

This needs to be bumped and fixed. Its gamebreaking atm. Very hard to just try and tap your cooldowns, since you have to guess if they are on cooldown or not.

1 Like

Blessing of winter is for sure bugged, doesnt show cd. Also i have issues with Tyrs Deliverance, in some m+ its just unavailable, even if I am talented in to it. The spell just dissapeares from bars and spell book.

I can confirm that having holy pala in party bugs my Avenging Wrath cd:( fix plx asap

Blizz don’t care that it’s unplayable but you can still show care about them - buy a pig just like i have.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.