Coolest looking item?

I’d say it’s the Dark Portal Hearthstone toy.
That is such a cool thing to see and super rare too.

There should be a Medivh + Karazhan themed event for the 30th Anniversary of Warcraft Orcs and Humans next year with the Dark Portal Hearthstone made obtainable during it as some form of achievement reward.

Honestly I considered buying a code online (They are at least $600!) so I could have it, but with Twitch drops giving out TCG stuff I have decided to not risk being burned.

1 Like

If you think it’s cool to see, that’s awesome.
It being ‘super rare’ doesn’t mean anything though regarding ‘looking cool’.

I have a few items I like for different reasons, but I’ll just stick with one to keep it somewhat short:

The safari helmet toy. For years it was the only way to get the look of such a unique helmet. I’m a big ‘adventure/safari/exotic/pulp’ fan in general; so I’ve used it a lot over the years. Now we’re starting to get some cool alternatives though.

That’s the one for me.
Gladiator mounts are always cool, but this one definitely stands out:

I think when combined with being desirable, rarity does play a part in increasing the cool factor of something tbh.

I bet you made a Nigel Thornberry tmog with the Safari hat though :stuck_out_tongue:

Then you should change the question in the thread title, honestly.
Because ‘coolest looking’ has nothing to do with rarity. :sweat_smile:

Hehe, nehhh. My main has always been female, so none of that.
It was more a generic ‘classic pulp adventure’ explorer type of look.

But yeah, I use that type of theme quite frequently. My current transmog is as well, I suppose.

She’s pretty cute :slight_smile: . I like that style
Hmm I think portal is still pretty cool regardless of rarity. I don’t think I would’ve considered buying a code if it wasn’t cool as heck :smiley:

I’d hope not, haha. I wouldn’t buy a digital item for such an insane price, period, to be honest. But hey… If it makes you happy and it’s disposable income… I won’t judge (I’ve spent far too much for any sane person on race changes over the years).

But yeah… With all the twitch stuff they’ve been releasing, I would just wait it out.

Pet Rock, no questions asked

I really like how the scythe from argus looks, both the red one and the blue one are really clean imo.

The Argus Scythes are really great. It took me close to 150 tries to get the red one back when you needed a full group to kill him. Worth it though, especially if you pair the red scythe with Xavius Shoulders or the blue one with the plate transmog set from Throne of Thunder.

I’m a simple guy, i like water, i like mount, i like aquatic mount.

Thunderfury the blessed blade of the windseeker

Narcissa’s Mirror

Because more me is better.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.