Copying ui and keybinds

Hi

I have a level 70 druid alliance side, i want to copy action bars to a 2nd druid on horde who’s level 60, both are tank spec, different professions but in sae spot, is their anyway i can just copy paste it without having to start from scratch? not used horde druid in df so apart from profs nothing is on ui.

Thanks in advance

AFAIK you can’t easly copy how abilities are layed out on action bars. It seems to be stored server side.

You can copy other stuff like macros, keybinds, ui settings, addon settings, chat settings. It is all stored in WTF folde. There you go into Account folder and you should have folder with some numbers in it’s name(unless you play on multiple accounts it should be only one). It is your account ID from Blizzard database. Go there and you should have some files and folder for every realm you play on. The files are account wide settings so just ignore them.

Open realm folder and you should have folders for every character there, go to that character’s folder and you will have files with that character’s settings and SavedVariables folder that stores settings for addons for that character. File names are for the most part self descriptive so you should figure out what’s what. So maros_cache contains macros, keybind_cache contains character specific keybinds, etc.

Even copying whole folder contents I wasn’t able to copy how actual abilities are layed out on action bars though. Addon called Myslot claims to do this. You can download it from curse and maybe other addon hosting portals. It looks simple. You just type /myslot, click export it will generate text you copy. Log on another druid, type /myslot, paste the text and click import.

ActionBarProfiles can do it but the main addon is out of date so I recommend trying one of the forks instead.

Nice 1 thanks guys will make it a lot easier

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.