Corrupting a Cleansed Item with a Preserved Contaminant

That seems to be their ambition. I mean:

To me, that sounds like they’re not done. Just releasing this addition so we can enjoy this bit while we wait for them to finish the job.

1 Like

not only to they screw up main chars with 1 role, they also completely screw u up if u put up with their bs design till now and actually played the game. ive did as many visions as possible per week to socket all my gear and now its gonna be worthless since its mostly cleansed m+15 weekly chest gear. others who have been lazy have like 20+ vision keys saved up aswell as alts/rerollers with 30k echos gonna be far ahead. im honestly getting tired of this fail game design and got completely no motivation to farm another set of gear just to catch up with everyone else. guess its finaly time to drop that sub, the whole bs and horrible game design in this addon is just beyond everything.

1 Like

You also have a problem with the cloak quoting “The following quest to upgrade from Rank 14 to 15 will then require that you go get 2 more new Torn Pages (was 8)”. My cloak is rank 14 and i was already at 4/8 so i tought maybe canceling the quest and taking it again will adjust it accordingly but guess what it’s 0/8 now and those 4 pages i had before are gone.

Hope so. I just bought a corruption and can’t use it on any of my gear.

Wow realy needs new core, engine. Bonus space in backpack caused massive server black- out. World PVP and procs with 20+ players makes the game the greatest Lagfest in the MMO history, rework of some core functions as AH costs an insane amount of time = money. Open world latency is jumping for hundreds ms day by day, hour by hour… and now this… I am hyped for Shadowlands, but i also hope it will be the last expansion on this old tech. Just delete all my mounths or even achievements, but give me new juicy engine pls… if you do not agree log into the random epic BG, its realy an “Epic” exp. Wow engine is simply an old dinosaur, its chernobyl of gaming industry… even my relatively new pc stops to be cool and quite when i start to play the game…explosion is inevitable …

Can you confirm if this is something they are working on or is this intended?

I’m in no rush for it to be fixed, only wish to know if it will

Based on the azerite gear system where items prior Titanuum Residue (what was it 8.1?) did not give any TR, I would say this is following the same pattern.

I don’t understand the fuss about… if we didn’t have the vendor you would have stayed with the item cleansed through the patch without complaining.

It’s all good and everything, but i wonder why you don’t implement these things when patch begins?

corruption vendors, recorruption and cleanse and everything should have been implemented when this patch was fresh and starting.

Not when we’re basically done with everything and are awaiting prepatch to shadowlands.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.