Corruption is love, Corruption is life!

I’d say corruptions are better than titanforging, in the long run. At some point you’ll have several pieces with t3 echoing void, gushing wound, etc. so you actually can play around with your gear.

Right now? It’s far worse. People are wearing blue WQ gear over Heroic Raid gear.

https://i.imgflip.com/3n0gx2.jpg

I can see it getting better over time, but it feels much much worse for now. And it’ll probably continue to feel much much worse until you end up lucky enough with that t3 whatever you’re looking for on one - two pieces.

1 Like

So what is the resource? I thought the assaults, but done all of them on 2 chars and got none till now, and also in the couple of M+ runs nothing :thinking: Am i not doing the right content? Got also a cloak on R6 and R7 from the visions.

Sources are pretty much every BFA item atm.

Be it world quest blues, m+ gear, caches, vision gear, raids etc.

It could be bad luck for you, I was the same then I suddenly got 3 corrupted pieces in a row.

Just keep doing content and it’ll eventually drop, wanting all the good corruptions at first week kinda seems insane to me.

People need to think far ahead a little bit, the purpose of corruptions is not to obtain t hem ( because you’ll basically get ALOT of them later on ) it’s rather how you can mix n match, create crazy builds and see how far you can push your limits.

Someone can’t handle grand delusions, others can etc.

What if you’re a ranged player and there aren’t many damaging effect on you on this particular dungeon / raid boss? viva la 9218419284 corruption etc.

PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY ONE!!!

12 Likes

Seen tanks pulling dps numbers with only twilight devastation! Titanforging was not perfect, but this is far worse in my eyes.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if corruptions are in any way affected by loot spec? If my loot spec is restoration, can I still get a drop with Echoing Void?

I don’t believe they are, my guilds holy paladin rolled a twilight devastation ring.

However, I don’t want to say I’m 100% certain, because people can always change their loot spec. I’ll ask them and confirm as soon as they come back from work.

Just try and ask the PvP community how they feel about corruption

My priest and especially warlock like corruptions (they got echoing void r2 and r3 respectively), however Yinke isn’t really pleased with system (guess why? :tired_face:). I hope weekly chest will yield something decent.

Let me see now, barely anything warforged for me, let alone titanforged, now nothing appears to be corrupting. So yeah, this system is so thrilling when every item that you get is just a disappointment when you consider it’s about 8% of the potential power of that item.

1 Like

You sir, deserve an upvote

1 Like

Still only have the bracers i got from intro quest… :smirk: but then again i havent really done alot of content either.

I really dislike that the grapsing tendrils shows up as a dispellable debuff, dont wanna waste my dispell on that and dont have it ready for something important.

You use elvUI? Maybe this is interesting to follow :slight_smile:
https://www.tukui.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9903

The solution seems to be to get the aura-id, add it to the highlight-filter and set opacity to 0% so you do not get a blue bar. I am going to wrestle with it myself too :smile:

My raid character has become meme - I am purest of pure drunkards, who has got minimum amount of corrupted items, and the 2 she got, were not upgrade, and even in raid all loot she got were so bad that those 460s were not upgrades because my 455s had sockets.

And then my alts pull some odd and interesting corrupted items. My hunter has as much leech as young demon hunters, my warrior tank had funniest of funny proc for her shield that does damage based on her HP.

Neither my main or my raid character have had much corruption. I guess their mind is too strong for lowly Nzoth.

1 Like

Oooh yeah, thanks for the tip! Will have a look at it :ok_hand: as it is now i end up not dispelling my tank at all since its almost a constant debuff on him :laughing:

From now on you get 4 people getting the debuff at last boss Siege or the Chemical burn of the boss in Motherlode :smirk:

3 Likes

I will go to bed next to that chest. And will in reset morning stick my hand in it hoping that something awesome with 475 ilevel will pop up.

That’s how it feels sometimes yeah, especially some some big ol swirly popped then you get the slow and that’s exactly my reaction xD

Gotta dig those old shadow step macros xD.

1 Like

I really wondered what could be worse than playing frost mage in the last raid.
Now I know: frost mage without corrupted items.
Well, atleast I can still call out boss abilities and buff int, while doing bad dmg. But it’s nice to have no negative side effects when you get nothing.