Corruption items in PvP

https://imgur.com/a/8LEcPo7

Is this normal? how a corruption “proc” literally does more dmg than all of the other class abilitys? Good luck having fun in Season 4 with this random/passive bullsh!t. Don’t get me wrong, i’ve enjoy visions better than m+ for example, but corruption gear is literally destroying the already half dead PvP.

9 Likes

Maybe R1 will just be whoever had the most luck in their matches to proc their corruption first

6 Likes

I dont like this new feature.

2 Likes

I’m curious to know if next tournament corruption will be allowed or not

2 Likes

That would be the ultimate f you to the community

1 Like

Do blizzard have zero common sense to not realize this is not something that should be functioning in competitive arena ?

Well, competitive should be based on player skill and shouldn’t be rng based like Bfa. Bfa is the perfect example of an Pve Xpac. Literally no reason to PvP…why would you? to lose against a worse team because Nzoth procc killed me?

2 Likes

I would honestly rather watch Twilight Devastation 1 shotting people than watching 70% dampeners in a tourny

What do you know about competitive arena , i wonder ? =\

2 Likes

Imagine RMX proccing it during kidney poli.

Erm… I’ve played since 2005, at 2.2k+ With rank 1 players I know more then you son

A simple check to your PvP bio on track webs:

Achievements

2v2

2200 WotLK Season 2
2000 WotLK Season 1
1750 WotLK Season 1
1550 WotLK Season 1

3v3

1750 WotLK Season 1
1550 WotLK Season 1

Hot Streak

WotLK Season 1

Hotter Streak

WotLK Season 2

You never played even near the top.

2 Likes

erm 2.2k in wotlk is equiv to 3k in BFA, facts

He knows nothing but act like he’s someone… Just the typical overestimating teen! :wink:

1 Like

Lol, what a nonsense :smiley: actually players today are much better than they were during wotlk. “Tricks” like focus cc, focus kicks, kiting etc. used to be seen at like 2k+, nowadays every 1500+ player does that. You have no clue about current rated pvp sir :wink:

2 Likes

I didn’t started this thread to attack each other because of rating. I agree that high end rating people would probably know more about pvp than a low rated(less experienced) player. But the thing is the same, both plays arena and arena is competitive, and competitive player vs player should contain barely any rng (if any).
Competitive PvP should be based on skills, not RNG.

I think the corruption system is both good and bad

good because

• it brings fresh air into this awfully boring expansions when it comes to PvP

• it gives dmg outisde of CD’s, something we desperately need

bad because

• the way you get it is completely based on RNG on top of RNG

but eventually everyone who is doing content regularly should have a copy of each effect so it will balance out as time goes on, I think this is ultimately a good system because some of the effects are actually quite fun.

good thing is not up to you

Especially since he’s hardstucked at 1.8k with the most broken class in 2s. :rofl:

If 2.2k is like 3k today and he’s hardstucked at 1.8 currently, doesn’t it say everything about him?! Just don’t talk to him, he isn’t worth it.

Tbh, regardless who he is, what he said is true.

1 Like